Your Country is United States !
Please confirm your country
We offer different ways of delivery which you can choose from depending on your country of destination. Among these ways of delivery are:
1. Standard shipping– package is sent with a regular Israel postal service; Offered for packages up to 2 KG and takes around 14-30 business days.
2. ECO Post Delivery– package is sent with an expedited shipping option offered by the Israel Postal Company; offered for packages up to 2 KG and takes around 7-10 business days.
3. EMS- Express Mail Service – package is sent with a courier service offered by the Israel Postal Company; takes around 5-9 business days, guarantees Internet tracking service, offered for packages up to 20 KG.
4. EMS Platinum– package is sent with an advanced international express service, offering customs clearance in destination country and a variety of other advantages; takes around 5-9 business days.
5. Fast delivery– package is sent with an international courier delivery service; takes around 4-8 business days.
Your estimated delivery date is mentioned in your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive. If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please let us know.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
We're unable to supply estimated duties and taxes as this information will vary by country. Please note that if you place an order online, you will be responsible for all duties, taxes and customs charges. If your order is then refused, you will still be responsible for charges incurred in shipping the package.
Our couriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it. Please be advised that on some public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made.
Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
We aim to meet these delivery times, but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally technical updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services are not available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum.
LULLI cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the courier.